General terms and conditions
This software is provided by the author "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the author be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
License terms and conditions
Awesome Miner software license
- The right to use the software product Awesome Miner and the related Cloud Services requires a software license sized for the number of miners being managed
- A software license gives the right to use the product Awesome Miner and Cloud Services as a user, but the software license does not in any way give ownership or any other rights to the products
- A software license is purchased by signing up for a subscription, where a subscription fee is paid once per month or year
- The software license belongs to the Buyer, either an individual or a company. The license cannot be transferred or sold to a third party.
- It's not allowed to share a license with others, not part of your organization. IntelliBreeze Software AB reserves the right to revoke licenses if this condition is violated.
Awesome Miner license pricing
- The standard price is 2 USD per miner per month
- All prices are listed in USD excl. VAT
- VAT will be added for customers in EU and other markets where required by law
- The volume discount is applied based on the total number of miners
- The volume discount is applied for all miners, not only the miners above the specific level
- The Buyer signs up for a monthly or yearly subscription of Awesome Miner, using the payment gateway Fastspring. Fastspring is used for all payments and subscriptions.
- Payment methods: Credit card or PayPal or Wire Transfer. The available payment methods can depend on the region of the Buyer. See also Payment methods accepted by Fastspring for more details.
- When signing up for a subscription the first time, payment details and address information is entered. The details entered here will be put on the Invoice/Receipt that follows each payment.
- Every subscription payment will generate an Invoice/Receipt, viewable for the Buyer
- The subscription will automatically be renewed every month (or year, if selected), resulting in a charge of the Credit card or PayPal account entered on the initial purchase Wire Transfer payments: The subscription will have to be manually renewed each month by making a payment using Wire Transfer.
- The Payment method can be changed by the Buyer if needed
- The Buyer is automatically provided with a license at the first confirmed payment
- The license validity period is automatically extended when the subscription fee is paid by the Buyer
- The Buyer can cancel the subscription at any time
- When the subscription is cancelled, no further charges will be made
- No refund is given for any remaining days on the subscription when cancelled
- The license will continue to be valid for the remaining days already paid for by the Buyer
Transfer of license or subscription
- The Buyer cannot transfer the license or subscription to another user or another company.
- Exception to above: If the original order was made using a company name and the license is registered with a company e-mail domain, it's possible to change to another user under the same company e-mail domain.