Awesome Miner Antminer Firmware
In cooperation with the best firmware developer in the world, we are proud to present Awesome Miner Antminer Firmware. The firmware will make Antminers perform better, run more efficiently and provide more features.
Supported ASIC miners
- Antminer S9, S9i, S9j
- Antminer T9+
- Antminer S17 will be supported in the near future
- Antminer L3+ will be supported in the future
- Improved hashrate performance - on average an increase of 10% can be expected
- Improved power efficiency by tuning of each individual ASIC chip
- Both overclocking and underclocking are supported
- Easy to use - select a target hashrate and the firmware will take care of all details
- Flexible by allowing manual tuning and many configuration settings
- Antivirus to prevent and recover from virus attacks
- Very low power usage (25W) in case the Internet connection is lost - compared to the Bitmain firmware consuming maximum power
Awesome Miner integration
- Install and upgrade firmware via Awesome Miner
- Display of current power usage
- Display of ASIC chip performance
- Find the physical miner by initiating a LED flash
- Put the Antminer in sleep mode where it will consume very little power
- Antivirus scan
- Change mining profile to allow overclocking and underclocking via Awesome Miner
- Enable Asic Boost via the mining profile configuration in Awesome Miner
- Backup and restore of firmware configuration settings
- All Antminer features in Awesome Miner are available to use with the Awesome Miner Antminer Firmware
- All operations can be performed on a large number of miners at once
- The firmware has a mining fee of 2%
- The mining fee is based on a parallel mining concept to avoid any interruptions to the normal mining
Download and install
An easy way to get started and achieve better hashrate performance is to apply one of the predefined Mining Profiles. The mining profile can either be set via Awesome Miner or the Antminer web interface.
- Awesome Miner: Go to the toolbar: Tools -> ASIC Tools -> Set mining profile
- Antminer web interface: Go to Miner Configuration -> Mining profiles
After the firmware upgrade, why isn't the Antminer web interface isn't working correctly?
Please hold down the Ctrl key and press the Reload button in the web browser or use the key combination Ctrl+F5. This will clear any cache of the old firmware user interface and resolve the problem. For more information see the Wikipedia guide about fully reloading a web page.
Why is the miner restarting itself?
If the Mining Profile is configured for Full Reboot, the miner can reboot it self in order to better tune or correct poor performing mining chips. In case the chip conditions are really bad, it's recommended to put in a limit on the frequency the firmware will try for the chip. In the web interface of the miner, go to Miner Configuration -> Chip Auto Tune and set "Minimum Freq" to 400.
What is the mining fee?
The firmware has a built-in mining fee to support the development of the firmware. The goal of the firmware is to provide significantly better hashrate performance, more features and improved Awesome Miner integration, making the mining fee very affordable.
The mining fee is 2%. For example, if the total hashrate is 15TH/s, no more than 0.3TH/s will be used for the mining fee.
The mining fee consist of two pools named DevFee that are running mining in parallel. These two pools are working with a very low difficulty level, resulting in a high number of accepted shares. A high number of shares doesn't indicate that the DevFee pools are taking all hashrate - it's a result of the low difficulty level for each of the shares.
Please contact us for additional information about the firmware.